Saturday, October 27, 2012

10.27.12


 Hazel turned 5 months on the 24th. SLOW DOWN TIME! She has grown soo much during this last month! She's practically a woman.  She has started to hold things. Her favorite being her wee toes. I absolutely  love watching her grab them, I could watch her for hours. Well.. actually probably just lots of minutes.  She can also grab her toys. But, she FREAKS out if she cannot get the toy in her mouth. She just isn't that coordinated yet. For awhile I found myself not giving her toys because I knew she was just going to work herself into a tizzy! Don't worry ( cause I know you are) I've worked through it (with the help of the good ol hubby) and I'm back to giving her toys to hold.  She loves taking baths and swinging outside. She is finally loving enjoying her baby swing... I'm sort of forcing her to love it.  I wish I could say she is loving Lincoln. He mostly just annoys her, oh how the tables will soon turn. I cannot wait until she is old enough and they have actual sibling interaction instead of Lincoln just sitting on/pulling/squeezing her. Love you baby girl!


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment