Sunday, December 2, 2012

1/2 year


Happy 1/2 birthday, Hazel Baby! We love watching you grow, explore and learn something new everyday! We can't wait to see what the next 6 months bring! 

14 lbs- 11% (a wee baby,  Lincoln was 15 lbs at 3 months)
24.5 inches long-13%
42cm head circumference-36%
waking up 4-5 times a night- bleh, but I do love to rock and snuggle with you
two naps a day- about an hour each and then a 15min power nap in the early evening
crazy lady hair-  mohawk or combover? such a hard decision for me






Ripping my sticker off







6 month check-up

Caught this sweet moment on camera
Almost big enough..almost
ps. How awesome is this vintage high chair? I have been looking on Craig's list for one (like a crazy lady) and my cousin found one right down the street for a steal! Love her for hooking a cousin up! 


No comments:

Post a Comment