Sunday, December 23, 2012

here comes santa claus

Nate had a day off work a few weeks ago and we took the kiddos to Union Station and Crown Center to meet Santa Claus. I figured Hazel would totally flip out on Santa's lap. She is totally going through the stranger anxiety stage of life. But, she played it cool. I tired to help Lincoln prepare an answer for when Santa asked him what he wants for Christmas. But, he froze up and told him "I dunno." So much for preparation! I don't think he quite gets this whole Santa Claus thing yet. Maybe next year! 

Photobucket
You have no idea how hard it was to get him to sit by the tree for a picture.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Taking a break... it's a long walk to see Santa
He didn't know what to do with himself!

I picked out a special bow for Hazel, and it fell off the headband. I cannot believe she had to be bow-less her first time meeting Santa.. how embarrassing. :) 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment