Friday, February 22, 2013

snowmageddon 2013

I loved snow days as a teacher. They terrify me as a stay at home mom. Being trapped in a house with two small children and no way out is terrifying. But, we made the best of it and survived. Here is how..

Painting-
I left him alone with paint for 2 seconds. He ruined my kitchen table in 1 second. 
His masterpiece
 Taking any means necessary to get his energy out.
 Making slime

Lincoln's book of choice
Made our own "Cuddle Island"

 When you run out of activities, throw them in water.
Rules go out the door on snow days.

 Live concert- "Stand by your Man"

 Whipped up some baby head wraps out of scrap fabric for Hazel baby. She agreed to model them for me. 



Finally-I let them play in the snow






1 comment:

  1. Okay, I want to have snow days in your house, they look like way more fun than mine...

    ReplyDelete