Wednesday, April 24, 2013

11 months new

 Today is Hazel's official eleven month birthday. Her little personality shows more and more every day. She is sooo shy and sweet. I love it when she hides her face into my chest when new people try to talk to her.  She also has the best beauty queen wave around. At this point she still will not let anyone hold her when I'm in the room. ( My arms are killing me!!) Her sleeping is getting MUCH better. She is only waking up once around 5:00am for a feeding and then sleeping a couple hours more.  She is such a great eater and loves to eat anything I feed her. Especially hummus! Not picky at all! Her personal favorites are dirt,  random strings of thread, tiny floor crumbs and just about anything she can get her hands on! She has had some interesting things come out the other end for sure... Which is so weird because Lincoln NEVER put anything in his mouth and he is the pickiest eater I know! Happy eleven months, Hazel Baby!

Those teeth...
Her only teeth at this point. 

 She decided to take a break during her shoot.
 I made this dress for her, but it is a 12 month and WAY too big for this little lady! Oh well, she rocks it anyway.

 I might be wrong, but I think she is giving me a dirty look! 

1 comment:

  1. Blair & Nate you two have some of the most adorable children I've seen! I am sure you think so too! They are just too super cute! Thank for always sharing their photos!

    ReplyDelete