Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Smash Cake

I had other plans for Hazel's smash cake photo session that involved and actual professional photographer.. but they fell through. I was so bummed out. Since I already made a cake, I decided just to go ahead and take some pictures myself. I am by no means a professional photographer, but I'm just glad I got some photos of her eating her first taste of cake. I also loved getting to make her a little smash cake to match her secret garden party theme. She was very shy eating it, and would not look at me for anything.When she realized the flowers could be pulled off, she pulled off every single one and handed it to me. :) Love this girl, especially because I really needed to recycle the flowers for her actual birthday cake. 













A collage I made for her  birthday party.


No comments:

Post a Comment