Thursday, July 4, 2013

Independence Day

We started our Independence Day with a bang. Nate took the kids with him to get his morning coffee and I busted out some pancakes, while blasting the new Robin Thicke song on repeat. (Thank you Pinterest for the quick pancake recipe and thank you youtube for free music videos) We then packed up and went on a family bike ride. The weather was perfect!  Nate and I grilled some up some turkey burgers and we had ourselves  a nice little  lunch. We decided to celebrate our freedom by  heading to Murray's and having ourselves the best ice cream in KC. We then spent a couple of hours at my parent's house for dinner. We had the kiddos in bed by 9pm. I spent the rest of the night cursing everyone shooting off fireworks. :) 



 My own personal short stack.

Hazel baby-my little fire cracker. 
 I bought her sun suit pattern off Esty months ago and finished it today during her nap.  I had no red thread on hand, so I had to use white thread for the hem on her ruffles. 
If you can't tell... it is really bothering me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment