Wednesday, November 6, 2013

{BOO-2013}

We had a great Halloween this year. The kids LOVED it! I knew Lincoln would love it, but I could not believe how much Hazel loved it! I thought she would be too young to really care! But, she walked up to every door and took as much candy as they would let her. Which was a lot, because every one insisted she take us much as she wanted. At one point, she tried to take the whole candy bowl. If I would not have intervened they probably would have gave it to her.  Lincoln always made it to the door before her and pretty soon I heard him asking for a second piece of candy for his  little sister! What a sneaky boy! So sad October is over, but bring on November! 



 We took a short visit to the pumpkin patch earlier in the month.









No comments:

Post a Comment