Thursday, April 24, 2014

{HOP HOP}

We ended up having a very relaxing Easter this year. I even got to  sneak in a nap! The kids got a few goodies in their Easter baskets and a sand table for the backyard. But, all they really cared about was the candy in their baskets. They were high on jellybeans by 9am. 
 We spent most of  the morning at Church. Allison came with us. She was a HUGE help and ran around with the kids so I could sit down. I'm thinking about adopting her. It's so nice to have an older child around. Hazel is OBSESSED with her. Calls her sister and cries "Where Allison go?" when she leaves. 
  During the service, Hazel ran up to the front and started dancing/twirling while the band was playing. It was the sweetest thing I've ever seen. She was feeling it for sure.  After Church we took a short nap and then headed to my moms for a bit before Nate had to leave for work. I'm so glad we decided to have a low key Easter, I forgot how exhausting holidays are being 9 months pregnant. 


Hazel's Easter basket goodies
 Lincoln's Easter basket goodies



My niece, Sonnie. 
My newest niece, Aria. 
My nephew, Louis. 

They LOVE their Aunt Katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment